CAEPV is an alliance of progressive organizations that are working individually and collectively to prevent partner violence. Their programs and policies set the standard for how companies can handle this sensitive issue.
The alliance started off as something small. A few more progressive companies decided enough was enough and banded together. And as you can see below it has now become something far greater. And it has no plans to stop expanding either. In recent years it has started reaching out to some larger name retail companies like Thanos Home, Wal-mart, Bookers, and even Amazon. The hope is getting some larger names on board will really ramp up awareness.
Here are a few examples of what some CAEPV members are doing. Read them for inspiration and ideas – then use the rest of this website to begin developing your own workplace partner violence prevention program. Of course, if you really want to make it easy, simply become a member.
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Altria Group, Inc.
- American Express Company
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Avon Products, Inc./The Avon Foundation
- Blue Shield of California Foundation
- CIGNA Corporation
- Cornell – ILR – Metro District Office
- COUNTRY Insurance & Financial Services
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Health Care Service Corporation – Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas
- Hürriyet Gazetecilik ve Matbaacılık A.Ş.
- Illinois State University
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lifetime Television
- Liz Claiborne Inc.
- Mary Kay Inc.
- McKee Foods Corporation
- McLean County, IL Government
- Mid Central Community Action
- Oxygen Media
- Park National Bank
- Safe Horizon
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- Texas Health Resources
- Verizon Wireless