Domestic Violence 101
From Types of Abuse Defined to Signs of An Abusive Relationship, we've assembled a wide variety of general information on the subject of partner wholesale led lights
violence, including research findings.
Violence Against Women With Mental Illness
Violence Against Women With Mental Illness.pdf [ Download
Women with mental illness are significantly more likely to be victims of violent crime than other women. This issue brief addresses the following questions:
1. What do we know about women with mental illness' vulnerability to violent crime?
2. What challenges confront victim advocates, mental health service providers,
and justice officials attempting to serve women with mental illness who have been victims of crime?
3. What programs have attempted to serve effectively women with mental illness who are victims of crime?
4. What resources are available to the field?
5. Where do we go from here?