Friday, September 23, 2011 - COMPLETED
2:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET / 1:00 - 2:30 p.m. CT / 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PT
Recording: AVAILABLE NOW!
“Domestic Violence and the Workplace: Three Case Studies in Practice”
– is an educational opportunity provided through the CAEPV HopeLine® from Verizon Webinar Series
A recent survey of CEOs found that most believe domestic violence to be a serious issue, yet 71% did not believe it is a problem in their company. The reality is that approximately 21% of full-time working adults report being a victim of domestic violence.
This webinar will examine current practices of employers addressing domestic violence as a workplace issue from three unique perspectives.
- M. Alan Gardner
Vice President, Human Resources
- Kim Wells
Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
- Jane Randel
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications & Brand Services
Liz Claiborne Inc.
- Ken Dolan-Del Vecchio
Vice President, Health and Wellness
- Dr. Brigid McCaw
Medical Director, KP NCal Family Violence Prevention Program
- Agenda [ Download ]
- Webinar Presentation as PDF
- Liz Claiborne's Love is Not Abuse Program [ Link ]
- Liz Claiborne's Domestic Violence in the Workplace Policy [ Link ]
- Liz Claiborne's Recognize, Respond, Refer Brochure [ Download ]
- Liz Claiborne's DV Aware Card [ Download ]
- Liz Claiborne's Love is Not Abuse iPhone App [ Link ]
- NO MORE Project [ Link ]
- Kaiser Permanente's Family Violence Prevention Program [ Link ]
- Kaiser Permanente's Domestic Violence Health & Productivity [ Download ]
- Kaiser Permanente's Employee Tipsheet [ Download ]
- Kaiser Permanente's silentWitness Display [ Link ]
- Kaiser Permanente's silentWitness Brochure [ Download ]
- Kaiser Permanente's Break Room Poster [ Download ]
- Prudential Financial's PruTube episode on Domestic Violence is not available for download and is restricted to registered webinar participants. Participants may view the PruTube video through a link provided in their reminder email.
THESE PRESENTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW ONLY. Presentations in part or whole may not be reproduced without the permission of the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for usage permissions.
Please visit the Articles & Advice
section of our website for more information on how to assist victims at work and deal with employees who batter. These resources are designed to touch upon the most common--and sensitive--issues that organizations face.
For questions, or to learn how the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence can partner with your organization, contact email@example.com